Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Ok so Liane was really sick this week and then I got a cold right as soon as she starts feeling better, but no matter what, I wanted to go to the pumpkin patch today since I knew if we didnt then it wouldnt happen this year. I love traditions and especially the ones that are centered around holidays - so fun to me and brings such warmth. I have always wanted to have my own family and would always dream of the days when we would have our own little family traditions... well here we started one... going to the pumpkin patch. It was a cute little farm in Sandy UT - Farnsworth Farms (and on weekend nights in October they play Charlie Browns halloween movie and pass out apple cider (its a cider mill) for free! Liane was too young for this right now, but you better believe as she gets older we will be adding this to our holiday traditions!) Anyway - had a great time at the patch and Liane got a little pumpkin to take home - of course! Liane scoping out the scene before she makes a move :-)
Mommy and Liane

Liane still checking out the scene


Uneven ground... and the fall...


Wiping off our hands after the fall..


Hugs after the fall... man I love her! Such a mama's girl!

Daddy and Liane - same facial expressions - too cute!

Here is where Liane picked out her own little pumpkin... ok well Daddy picked it out cause Liane just wanted to explore the scene... funny girl!

Me, trying to take a pic of all of us with the patch in the background... why didnt I just ask someone to do it????


Totally not the pic I was planning on, but I like it nonetheless!


No comments: