Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Fun, fun, fun... I love carving pumpkins! Mostly I love to bake the pumpkin seeds when we are done carving the pumpkins... we got a late start tonight so I will be baking seeds tomorrow. Here are some pics from tonights festivities... by the way, Liane's first pumpkin carving!! The before shot... Salomon likes to tease me that I always have to have a before and after pic... thats just me... I like to see where something started and the process of how it got to be what it is now... Im creating beauty!! :-)
Salomon hard at work!

Liane diggin' in

Ooooh look at the pumpkin guts... good times (well for me at least... she wasnt so sure)

Liane loved using the spoon to dig inside the pumpkin

Checkin' out the finished product... our lil' Jack-O-Lantern!

Everything Liane likes gets a kiss... awww!

Checkin' it out

The "after" shot... the finished product!!

No comments: