Thursday, October 16, 2008

Park City Utah (October 10-12, 2008)

We were invited by Salomon's family to go to Park City last weekend to celebrate his parents birthdays. It was so nice of them to invite us! We stayed in a beautiful resort and enjoyed the nice cool weather (yes it snowed, but very lightly and it was gorgeous). We had a yummy Greek dinner (made by yours truly), enjoyed the indoor pool, and shopping at the outlets. Liane looked way cute in her winter gear (yes its Fall) and we all had a great time (minus Liane's major fussiness - wouldnt you know it, she started cutting another tooth and was not a happy camper). Side note... I had been to Park City twice before this and both times it was winter and brutally cold! I swore the next time I went would be in some other season than winter, so I was thirlled to go this time knowing it was Fall! Well my luck it snowed early!! Oh well... I loved it anyway!





No comments: