Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Husband Tag







Ok I totally stole this from someone else, but I thought it would be cute to do... hey I wish the guys did stuff like this! It would be nice to hear sometimes too :-)


1.Where did you meet?
The LIE: the bar (silly we dont drink) The TRUTH: online on LDS Mingle


2. How long did you date before you got married?
We dated 8 months ( we met in May 05, engaged July 05, married Jan 06)


3. How long have you been married?
We have been married almost 3 years

4. What is your favorite feature of his?
His arms - love them, but also the smile he gets when he is really excited or happy - melts me


5. What is your favorite quality of his?
Salomon is a hard worker and knows his responsibility and obligations as a husband/father/provider for our home and willingly and faithfully fulfills his duties.


6. Does he have a nickname for you?
Baby, Wifey, Mi Amor and so many others, but I cant let you in on all of our little sweetnesses....


7. What is his favorite color?
Shoot, I think its blue


8. What is his favorite food?
Ummm Mexican - authenitic - NOT Taco Bell!


9. What is his favorite sport?
He doesnt really like sports - he doesnt watch any on TV (thankgoodness) but if I had to choose one Id say Soccer


10. When and where was your first kiss?
The day we met in person... at the San Diego airport... it was a short little peck, but it was cute

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Dance when we have the chance, train for races, travel and play with our lil baby girl!


12. Do you have any children?
1 amazing daughter!


13. Does he have a hidden talent?
He is an amazing dancer!


14. How old is he?
31 - only 4 months behind me


15.Who said "I love you" first?
He did - are you kidding me? I could not say it first - what if he didnt agree??!! Oh the embarassment!


16. What is his favorite type of music?
Spanish or 80's


17. What do you admire the most about him?
His love for the gospel and family and his willingness to grow and change with me for the better


18. Do you think he will read this?
Yes cause I had to ask him a question about something on here and he asked what I was doing and if it was going on my blog... he knows me too well! :-)


I TAG ALL MY GIRLS WITH MEN IN THEIR LIVES...!

2 comments:

Matt and Jessica said...

You are too cute and can i just say wow on the quilt!!! I can't believe you are sewing that by hand, you are amazing or crazy one or the other. :) So maybe i'm blind but i didn't see what Liane is going to be for Halloween so I just have to ask I bet she will be sooooo cute whatever it is.

Vanessa said...

Oh no I didnt mention that... she is going to be a fairy... I found wings and a skirt at the dollar store so ta-da thats what shes gonna be! How about Beau??