Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Creating Beauty #2 (a work in progress)


I have been working on a quilt I am making by hand for Liane's first birthday ( yes I know it passed over a month ago). I was going to sew this with a sewing machine, but both ones I tried to borrow needed work before I could use it, and lets be honest Im crafty and all but I dont have the foggiest idea of where to start with fixing a sewing machine. I kept putting off this project hoping the machines would magically repair themselves, but alas it hasnt happened and I am now sewing this by hand. I had all of our family members write, decorate, sew a message to Liane on a square of fabric and I am putting them together to make this super cute quilt for her. I am almost finished and will post the completed project when it is all done.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

You are welcome to use my sewing machine. It's a really really nice one.