Monday, September 22, 2008

All grown up...









































Today is the day when I looked at Liane in pictures ( more of Uncle Jake's amazing pics of Liane) and thought "Wow she is really growing up." She looks older to me in these pics and I wanted
to post them on my blog for one, cause she is darn cute and I love her to pieces, but I wanted to document the moment I thought for the first time "My little girl is growing up." (sniff, sniff, sniff). Liane has moved out of the "baby" phase and is now a toddler and these pics truly depict that for me. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Cano, you have a beautiful family! Your daughter is adorable! Aren't they fun......except at three in the morning.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Kids really do grow up to fast. Just wait until she starts saying things like an adult. It's scary.
So good to see how you are doing. Keep in touch.
Ben and Janessa Whitesides
janessaben.blogspot.com