Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy 3 Year Anniversary!!

Salomon and I are celebrating our 3 year anniversary today! He is working half a day so we can go out for a late lunch and see a movie (something we havent done alone since we had Liane). 3 years ago today we were sealed in the San Diego temple for time and all eternity... what a beautiful and fun day that was. 3 years have come and gone since then and we have seen how we have grown and changed for the better. As in all marriages, we have had good times and bad, joy and sorrow, happiness and heartache, fear and hope, but through it all we have stuck by each others side, never doubting that God placed us in each others path for a reason. That reason is to help each other grow, overcome, and progress to eternity. To do so with love, kindness, compassion, understanding, support, empathy, and forgiveness. I am so blessed to have Salomon as my husband - we are not perfect, but I dare say, perfect for each other. Where I am weak he is strong and where he is weak I am strong. We have been nothing less than commited to one another and will continue to do so for eternity. I love Salomon with all of my heart and am so excited to see what experiences this next year brings for us... I do know that no matter what, we will go through them together and come out stronger and closer in the end. Te amo con todo mi corazon para siempre!! Xoxo

3 comments:

Ness said...

You are so creative. Happy anniversary. I remember your reception here in Utah, it was so much fun.

Unknown said...

Feliz aniversario!!!

canohappiness said...

Thanks guys! It has been a while since we saw each other and Salomon would LOVE to see you guys again... we should make it happen sometime soon!