Monday, April 27, 2009

Salomon's Birthday Party

Salomon's birthday is on the 30th, but we had a party for him on Saturday. We really wanted to have a BBQ at a park, but as April typically is in Utah, the weather was not good for it. We did bbq, but at our house. We ate GREAT food, played a game, ate the yummiest cheesecake ever (made by yours truly) and had Salomon open some presants. I had given him an early birthday presant a few weeks ago ( a piano - nothing fancy, but it works!), but couldnt pass up the opportunity to get him tickets to see Depeche Mode in concert when they come to UT in August. He has never been to a concert and has always wanted to go (and he LOVES DP) so I had to do it! He had a great birthday and was blessed with wonderful gifts from our families. Happy birthday to my hubby! I tried hard to make this day special for him because he deserves it and I hope I was successful.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

feliz cumple Salito!!!