Saturday, March 20, 2010

Treehouse Museum in Ogden

We took Liane to the Treehouse children's museum in Ogden today. We had never been there before, but it looked like fun. Liane (ok and us) had a blast and could have stayed there all day! It is super cute, educational and well designed...I just wish it were closer to us. I pakced us a lunch and we ate it in the car on the temple parking lot (its directly across the street from the museum). After lunch we walked around the temple grounds of which Liane loved. She loves to see the temple and always wants to go in. One day I tell her... one day :-)






4 comments:

Ness said...

Hey guys, glad to see you made it up to O-town. Next time you are up here, give us a call. We live about 10 min from the Treehouse Museum and we need to get together with you guys. Glad you had fun in our town! Much love,
Ben

Brad and Mo Petersen said...

Dude you guys have been busy. I love the tree house museum. I took Chelsea there once with Sara and her kids but she was still a little too yonug to appreciate it. She had just started walking. Anyway, I (the adult) loved it. If you ever want to go again some time let me know I would love to go. Your dentist visit post made me sad. The "it's spicy" part got to me. Poor kid. Glad it's over for a few months.

canohappiness said...

Ben/Janessa - totally, next time we are planning on going to Ogden we will let you know - it would be great to see you all!

Mel- We really should take the kiddos to the museum - Liane loved it and I think Chelsea would more now that she is older. :-)

April said...

Your little girl is GROWING so fast! WOW. It is fun to see her interacting with things at the museum. I look forward to that.

Question about the location of the tree house museum... is it in the Daughters of the Utah Pioneers building, on the temple grounds? It looks like alot of fun... keep up with the good work of blogging... fun for us.