Saturday, March 27, 2010

I started a recipe blog- pass it on!!

As many of you know, I am into healthy cooking. I add veggies and grains into anything I can. I love it and it is my passion! I have come to find that many others want to know more about what I do, but also really want recipes. I have decided to start a blog where I will share lots of healthy eating info, tips and ideas and will also feature a recipe each week (usually one I come up with on my own). I and my family have been so blessed as I have changed the way I cook and how we eat. It feels so good to know that we are taking care of our health and the bodies we have been given. The great thing about what I do is that really you dont have to change much. Cook what you usually do, just ADD things into it (and in some cases, REPLACE something with a better choice). It really is easy and INEXPENSIVE!! Oh, just visit my new blog and you can get all the details. Visit often, I will be updating it on a regular basis. Thank you all for your support and interest... its kept me moving in the right direction!

Recipe blog site:

1morebiteplease.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Brad and Mo Petersen said...

Already checked it out. LOVE IT! So excited to get updates...you have no idea! You did a FANTASTIC job putting together too-by the way! Looks great!

canohappiness said...

Thank you SO much - Im WAY excited about it too!! Thanks for your support!!

srkozek said...

Vanessa this is great! Thanks so much. Jason just got a not so great report back from the dr and I have been trying to cook at home to help get us back on track. Since I don't like veggies this will be a great help to boost my recipe collection!