Sunday, December 28, 2008

To my lovely wife Vanessa...by Salomon


Sweetheart......I want to let you know this day how much I love you and how much you mean to me. I'll never forget the first time I saw you, you were so beautiful and today you are even more beautiful. Being together all these years has been an amazing experience, filled with many wonderful memories, beautiful moments and at the same time with many challenges and difficult situations. But all these things happen for a reason, and it's to help us grow, to regain or focus and to be happy. Please know that my love for you is stronger every day, there is no doubt in my heart that we meant to be together. I thank my Heavenly Father for the beautiful and precious eternal companion he has given me. Forgive me for my imperfections as I strive to be the man you need. Thank you for all your love, your dedication, your care and your commitment to us.

I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER............

3 comments:

Brad and Mo Petersen said...

Awww...Such a good guy Salomon!

Tara said...

Oh my gosh you are one Lucky gal!

canohappiness said...

He is a sweetie. A good man and I am blessed to have him! Thanks!