Thursday, December 25, 2008

Cali trip!

Ah yes, the long awaited trip to California with my family... here are some pics from the festivities... Grand Central Market - Los Angeles (friday)
Olvera Street (friday... this was the end of our happy first day in Cali... for it was SHATTERED by the proceeding 4 HOURS of traffic we sat in... nightmare to say the least... I dont miss that!!)

The cousins playing on the luggage cart (sunday)

Visits from Stacey, Joe and Mason (Stacey and I have been friends since 2nd grade!), and Kari and Amanda on Sunday... thanks again everyone for coming to see us!!

Disneyland... in the rain (just for a little bit)... whats my luck with Disney this year?? Flashbacks to Magic Kingdom back in August...

Liane loving the Disney characters!!

Friend get together... these are my Elementary School friends... all of us did everything together! Ah the sleepovers!! Our poor moms!! We have not seen each other in 14 years!! Thanks so much girls for making it possible for us all to get together... sooooo good to see you all again!! My how we have all grown up... kids and all.

No comments: