Saturday, December 27, 2008

Neighbors

Ok so long story short, but we had a big snow storm yesterday and I had to go out and shovel the snow from not only our driveway and sidewalk, but my parents house as well (they are still in CA, but some were coming home last night and would need to be able to get a car into the driveway). This was a HUGE task since it was just little ol' me (ok Liane too, but she wasnt much help in the snow shoveling department... she was however super cute!) I busted out the shovel and got to work, but wanted to cry when I saw just how much snow had accumulated... about 1-2 feet of snow. I didnt know how I was going to do it, but I got started anyway and after about an hour worth of work (which looks like I did nothing!) a neighbor saw me and came out with his snow plow and took care of my parents house (which I was working on at the time) and then finished his own... when he then saw that I had moved on to shovel my house, he came over and told me to go relax and he would take care of it... in the meantime another neighbor who had seem me shoveling my driveway got his snow plow out to help me as well, but then saw that I was already being helped. Such nice men! I am so blessed to have such wonderful neighbors!! Thank you SOOOOO much!! Here are some pics of the measly work that I performed by hand... Oh and sweet little Liane too!

1 comment:

Us5McEuens said...

Thank goodness for neighbors with snowblowers! I've considered buying one but, then how could good neighbors perform such kind acts of service? ;)