Monday, May 18, 2009

Liane's 1st year scrapbook... COMPLETED!!










Ok so it took me a while, but I finally finished it, Liane's "1st year" scrapbook is completed and Im actaully happy with the way it came out! Not every page is perfect and Im not the best scrapbooker in the world, but I enjoy it and find happiness in doing it. My tradition with each child will be to make a "1st year" scrapbook and with the rest of the bazillion pics we will take over the years I will probably just make an online scrapbook every so often. So much easier and sometimes more cost effective.

2 comments:

Brad and Mo Petersen said...

Nice work! I have a hard enough time just trying to keep up with my blog. I'm sure Liane will appreciate it one day.

canohappiness said...

I hope she does! lol she will. I wish I could scrapbook everything, but its WAY too much work. I will do the rest online ya know?! :-)