Thursday, May 14, 2009

Boy is she growing!

So a few things Liane has said this week that have made me laugh and amazed me... she sure is growing up fast!

Her little ponytail was messed up the other day (because she keeps messin' with it :-) and while playing with it she said "uh-oh hair, fix it?"

She fell down a few stairs the other day as well (she is fine :-), and now when she walks down the stairs she says (while holding her forehead)... " fall down, oooh, careful." lol poor thing!

Today while on a walk she pointed out every trash can in the neighborhood (and lucky me it was trash day lol) and then she started counting them. She said "one, two, three, four, five, six" She is a great little counter.

Tonight after her bath, I called downstairs for Salomon by saying "Babe!"so he could come up for family prayer. Liane then too came out of her room to yell "Babe! After putting her to bed I turned the monitor on as I went downstairs and I heard Liane repeating a loud "Babe, Babe, Babe, Babe... lol so funny! Becareful what you say around kids!!

No comments: