Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Infertility

Salomon and I have been trying to conceive another child for over 2 years now, maybe even close to 3 years. I have lost count. My heart does not ache. I am not sad. I do not get mad or upset when someone I know gets pregnant before I do - after all - they are not stealing MY babies from heaven. Mine are on reserve for ME - its just a matter of time right? I do worry and wonder IF, but for the longest time it just never felt right to really seek out any professional help with trying to see if something was "wrong" - until recently. I met with my doctor and dicussed options and we decided to do an HSG xray (http://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/guide/hysterosalpingogram-21590) to see if my fallopian tubes were blocked. After a VERY uncomfortable xray I was able to actually SEE that they were blocked! This was good news to me because I am hoping that maybe that it all it was stopping us from conceiving. This along with ovulation test kits, blood tests etc... should help us on our way to another beautiful baby. We hope :)
I know God has a plan for me, for us, and I am reminded over and over again that I need to trust Him and His TIMING. I dont have all the answers, or any really when it comes to why we just cant seem to get pregnant. But I guess it is not the point to have all the answers, I just need to trust that whatever the outcome, it was Gods will and I have to be ok with that. Hmmm... this theme keeps popping up in my life. I guess that is what being a beliver, a disciple is all about. Trusting and following God and not questioning Him, His will or His timing. Something I really need to study and apply in my life more.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I am so happy you looked at some options. Good Luck ;)

Campbell Clan said...

Ron and I have had fertility issues for years. So I completely understand what you are going through. I hope that the HSG brought you the answers that will help them solve your infertility.