Wednesday, March 4, 2009

And the beauty continues...

Here are some of my latest projects completed... file floder games!! These games I have had forever! I have been saving them since before I was married - before I was even in the singles ward. I knew one day I would be able to use them and I couldnt wait - and here I am!! The games on top are for a little older age child than Liane, but when she gets to that age, I will be ready!

These file folder games I found and printed off of www.mormonchic.com. Great site with lots of fun things. So easy to do! I think I printed off 7 or 8 of these games. I printed them in color so I had less work to do, but you can print them in black and white and color them yourselves. They have directions right there of exactly how to complete these... so fun and simple!!

*note... I bought the clear file case to the right in this pic to store the games in, and its easy to take to church or wherever you are going!

No comments: