Monday, February 9, 2009

Laundry Queen

Liane is amazing... she has always been interested in what I am doing and wants to be a part of it. If I am cleaning the bedroom mirrors, she wants to as well.... if I am wiping up a spill, she wants to as well... if I am loading the dishwasher, she wants to take everything out (ok we are working on this one :-)... the point is, she is a FANTASTIC helper and I want to encourage that! She loves it when I do laundry and is ever so fascinated by whats going on in the washer especially. So over the past little while I have begun to let her help me and today the girl basically did it all - as much as a 16 month old can do anyway. She LOVED every minute of it and did not tire of it... so wonderful! In no time this girl will be doing it on her own! She catches on quickly and we have so much fun doing the laundry together!! She is amazing!!



5 comments:

Brad and Mo Petersen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brad and Mo Petersen said...

When she's done at your house you can send her over to mine to do my laundry. I could use some help :)

Tanya said...

What a great little helper! Jacq is the same way. She even helps me cook! I bought her a little broom and dust pan so she can sweep. I also started using Method products from Target since they are non-toxic. That way Jacq can spray the cleaner and she LOVES to wipe counters and windows.

I am just trying to enjoy it now cause I know in a few years she won't want to clean anything!

Campbell Clan said...

She is such a great helper. Lucas likes to help me put the clothes in the dryer, but that is all I have let him try. I should teach him to help me out more. :)

Angela said...

Umm can you have her teach Jesse how to do that?!?! She is so adorable!! Just like her mom.