Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mel's baby..











The evening before we left for Florida (August 14th) my best friend Mel gave birth to her beautiful baby girl Chelsea Ruthe Petersen! I have yet to see her in person, but I will on Monday. I am so thrilled for Melissa and Brad. What a blessing it is to be a parent and I love watching all of my friends go through all of these wonderful life experiences. Melissa and I have been friends for 10 years and have kinda followed each other closely through the big life events... fun little facts... Mel and Brad were married 11 months after Salomon and I and Mel had Chelsea exactly 11 months to the day after I had Liane. Welcome to the world Chelsea!!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

She is adorable! It won't be long before Mel is a blogging mama, if she isn't already. Please tell her I said congrats!

Vanessa said...

Oh she is already... she is on my friends and family blog list... its under The Petersens... check it out.