Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Baby Steps

Yes, Liane took her first steps today!!  She has been "walking" for a while now... holding onto things of course, but today is the first day she let go and took steps on her own!  She started off by hanging onto my pant leg as she usually does and all of a sudden she let go and tried to take a step, but her foot caught and she fell.  So I decided to help her out... I sat down and stood her in front of me and encouraged her to come get me - which of course she did and sure enough she took two steps to me!!  When Salomon got home from work we sat down and had Liane walk back and forth between us.  She had such a blast and of course mommy and daddys claps and cheers made her want to keep going.  She will be 11 months old in 2 days... learning, growing and developing so quickly!!  Congrats Liane!  We love you so much!!  xoxo

No comments: