Thursday, December 9, 2010

Its been a while...

Life has been so busy for me lately and I have had to prioritize my time and energy. Sadly blogging has been cut for a while, but I am now going to attempt to quickly catch up and get everyone up to speed.
First of all... I have been so busy lately because back in the middle of October I started a part time job at Target. Why work and why Target?? Well I went back to work to help out at home for a bit to help us get ahead and prepare for the future- especially while Liane is young and we only have one child. And Target because it helps meet my two main criteria for a part time job... 1. it allows me to stay home with Liane still (I work the 4am-8:30am shift) and 2. it doesnt affect the fact that we have one car right now. I get home before Salomon needs to go to work. It really is perfect!! I LOVE my job and even though it has been a huge sacrifice on my sleep. It has truly been a blessing for us in more ways than one. My mom always says "whats a blessing for one is a blessing for all"... meaning God will not only bless you for doing what is right, but the others in your family as well. He wont bless you while the others suffer. It is so true!!

So onto the catching up!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yay!!! I've been wondering what happened to you. So good to hear that all is well. Mad props to you for juggling motherhood and a new job, girl! That has to be challenging, but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes, right? I've been thinking about getting a second part-time job myself too, but it's hard to imagine fitting one more thing into my schedule and retaining my sanity. I admire your determination.