Thursday, July 15, 2010

Girls Camp




I recently got called to be the First Counselor in the Young Womens presidency at church. I LOVE my calling! The young women are amazing and I am learning and growing so much just being around them and trying to progress like they are. Right after the new presidency was called, it was time to go to Girls Camp! I joined the church at 19 so I missed the whole young womens program and therefore never had the chance of attending camp. I was way excited to go (even though I had to be away from Salomon and Liane for 3 days which I have never done before). Heavenly Father blessed us to have a wonderful and safe trip, as well as blessed me to have handled the separation from my family very well. Looking forward to next years camp!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Such a great calling for you! I never went to girls' camp back in the day either (by choice--I was painfully shy at that time), but I think it'd be way fun now. Ziplining looks like it was a blast!