Sunday, July 5, 2009

Taylorsville Dayzz 5K and Carnival

Start of the 5K
The end - We rock!

Watching the parade

Daddy and Liane at the parade

Mommy and Liane on the train ride

Mommy, Liane, Katie and Koral


Bounce house - LOVED it!

I couldnt get her out when her time was done

Enjoying a slushie

Yum!

On June 27 Salomon, my Dad and I ran the Taylorsville Dayzz 5K and it was a blast! We all did very well and had a great time! After the race (and a shower), we watched the annual parade and then headed over to the carnival/car show/burnout. Way fun (and hot) and looking forward to doing it again next year!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Woo hoo for you guys! Way to run REALLY far! I can't even imagine doing this, much less enjoying it. You have my respect, big time.

Is it possible that Liane is getting cuter by the day? Her little expressions are so joyful and mischievous now.